Thursday 11 February 2010

Finally in England

Well, it took awhile but we finally arrived in London! We were greeted by the UK border agency who threatened to send me and my sister, Jennifer, back to Canada. After about 2 hours of sitting in the airport waiting for a response, they let us go. Although they do have our passports...

Anyway, after we were let out, we were on our way to St Austell on a train, which I hated! I got INSANE motion sickness! Anyway, we arrived in St Austell and were greeted by My Auntie Anne. We got to their house and were introduced to my Uncle Steven and cousins Thomas and Jacob. We also saw my Grandpa and Grandma. We visited for a while, and played the Wii and then went to the house across the lane from theirs (owned by their friends) and fell in bed.

The next day, we got up late, around 12:00pm, and ate lunch with my grandparents and Anne. We then visited more and in a few hours, the boys came home from school. We then visited and played the Wii some more.

The next day my grandma went to the hospital. I guess I should say that the reason I am here in England is because my grandma has Cancer of the kidney. Anyway, my mom, Anne, my grandpa and my grandma all drove down to Truro to drop my grandma off at the hospital. Meanwhile me and Jenn were on the Wii. When they came back, Anne, my grandpa, Jenn and me all went on a walk up on a hill vwith their dogs, Molly and Max.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fiona, This is a great start to your blog. I wish I could be there too. Praying for Grandma.
    Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I guess you would know about that great start to your blog stufff, hey?
    Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete