Sunday 14 February 2010

In Falmouth

Jennifer, my mom and I are currently in Falmouth, Cornwall with my Uncle Nigel, Auntie Kate and cousins Ellie, Kez and Sam. We arrived here on Saturday, February 13. We stayed for the night, me and Jenn crashing on the floor of Ellie and Kez's room, and my mom on the hide-a-way in the lounge/living room/dining room. We did have an interesting day Saturday. We had a nice walk down to the Ocean to get Ice Cream and then came home and played a great board game called Hotel. Keziah is in LOVE with it! It was kind of funny actually, the first thing Keziah says to us when we get in the house, "Do you want to play Hotel?". Well, more updates will be coming soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to get another update Fiona! Enjoy your time over there. We all miss you, even if we weren't even in the same town. Luke was talking about you today. Did you watch "Bend It Like Beckham" with him once? That's what he was telling me about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah I did! I think it was that time that I was babysitting him and he refused to go to bed...;) Missing you all too!

    ReplyDelete